Dana delivered!  

Shedding light on

mental health issues. 

- Jacqueline Moreno, Programming, University of CA, Riverside

SPEAKING, FUNDRAISERS & SPECIAL EVENTS

Whimsical and disarming, Dana’s sharp comedy & masterful improv 

makes her the perfect host for your event as well as a powerful & inspirational entertainer for organizations & audiences with whom she shares a common bond. 

MENTAL

HEALTH

& WELLNESS 

FUN WITH DEPRESSION

80% OF THE POPULATION SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION. THE OTHER 20% CAUSE IT.

Dana takes the audience on a wild tour through Depression's most infamous hotspots - highlighting the ancient ruins of insecurity & resentment. Personal isolation is transformed to group adventure camaraderie, and connection, and acceptance of what it means to be a human bean. 

L.G.B.T.Q.

GAY N' TASTY

"MY GYNECOLOGIST ASKED: "WHAT ARE YOU USING FOR BIRTH CONTROL?" I TOLD HIM, 'GIRLS.'"

Dana’s bold, dynamic and all-inclusive comedy show does not shy away from the tough issues confronting LGBTQs and their allies whether Queer Acceptance; Too much acceptance - ("I didn't want to see my family that much!"), politics, religion, or Westworld Dana celebrates the spaces we've broken through and those we've gladly left behind.  

CANCER

WELLNESS

CANCER CARTEL

"MY CANCER TREATMENT WAS SAFE. I KNOW, BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THAT RIGHT BEFORE THEY RAN OUT OF THE ROOM." 

Dana survived Cancer and while her allies are organizing fundraisers and cures, Dana is organizing fun & cartels.

BOOKING
Justin@SilveraManagement  /  310.247.8889

2023 by Dana Eagle of the future